Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Repetition

Truth is hard to tell harsh to hear
My life is all about pain and fear
No timely chord played
wishes are ever delayed
lost you at the time i was about to get you
thats what i thought untill i met you
now at the hands and now not
fate made my believes rot
is it me who decides it
or am i just a misfit
My life goes on so do my lines
Things get stagnant and search for rhymes
Things start as none and end as one
so said all sadhu monks and nun
at last the time comes to sum up my views
about You and Me at Sunset with Dews
Wait till the time comes make no haste
I ordered myself to OBEY a REQUEST
realised late that it was too late
i lost you and was that my fate?
now that i know you we both are fine
i cannot grab you and make u mine
how can i tell you that i need you
will that be more selfish than "I Love You"
thinking of future lost in fear
losing you soon and Dying right here
My life goes on so do my lines
Things get stagnant and search for rhymes

No comments: